Save the Date
DECEMBER 1-2, 2020 | 2:00PM - 5:00PM EST
The Incentive Research Foundation is introducing a fresh new industry event – and we’re delivering it to you virtually. Over the course of two afternoons, the UNvitational will offer incentive professionals unexpected approaches to education and networking.
Education Sessions Open to All!
Unlike the IRF Invitational, the UNvitational’s education program will be open to the entire industry. Rapid-fire, forward-thinking education sessions will include:
- Industry Legends Panel
- Using Incentives to Accelerate Recovery
- Delivering with Impact: Incentives in a Virtual World
- Findings from the Incentive Travel Industry Index
- New Legal Considerations in a Post-COVID World
- Changing the Conversation About Your Program’s Value
Special Programming for Qualified Buyers
Each day will also include interactive, small group activities for qualified incentive buyers:
- Fun teambuilding activities and competitions – with prizes for the winners
- Insightful conversations with industry experts
- Valuable small group roundtable discussions
Don’t miss this opportunity to see what’s next for incentives and to reconnect with your industry colleagues.
This is an exciting new event, so UNvitational attendees can expect a few surprises – including raffles for a chance to win your choice of incentive-inspired trips and merchandise. Don’t miss this opportunity to see what’s next for incentives and to reconnect with your industry colleagues.
Registration opens soon!