Details on the sponsor options for 2014 will be available soon. For questions, please contact The Opus Group at email@example.com.
- Attendance by supplier organizations is available by sponsorship and several levels are offered for consideration, subject to availability at the time of your commitment.
- Sponsorships are limited and there is a cap on the number of sponsor slots that are offered to ensure high-value business networking. The sponsorship slots will not last long. Be sure to make your commitment early to ensure your participation.
General Inclusions for All Sponsorships
- Access to over 170 incentive buyers and corporate end users.
- Deluxe resort amenities, 5 educational sessions, three hosted breakfasts, lunches, themed evening receptions and dinners, destination lifestyle recreation options (including two days golf tournaments (check sponsorships for participation) and non-golfer options highlighting tours and activities unique to Los Cabos).
- Up to four night’s all-inclusive accommodations at the Secrets Puerto Los Cabos for your qualified buyer guests, with a special discounted all-inclusive room rate for sponsors at Secrets Puerto Los Cabos for $189.00 (all inclusive).
- Discounted air on our partner airlines. (Available to registered attendees and their paid guests for travel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) and is provided after confirmation of participation).
Sponsorship Brochure Coming Soon
Can't Attend? You can still Support!
Do not miss this high profile and memorable event. If you are unable to attend, but wish to support the important work of The IRF, we welcome any contributions to the travel auction, which will be promoted and provided visibility to this important buyer audience. Click here for more information.
The IRF has held the prestigious Invitational for the past 20 years and raised funds through sponsorships and an auction of travel and merchandise packages to support the Foundation's ongoing efforts of research and education (http://theirf.org/). Previous Invitationals have been held in outstanding incentive resort locations including Miami, Florida (2 times); Las Vegas, Nevada (4 times); San Diego, California; Miami/Bahamas/Cruise (2 times); St. Andrews, Scotland; Maui, Hawaii; Grand Bahama Island; Los Cabos, Baja, Mexico, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Nassau/Paradise Island, Bahamas; Palm Springs & Desert Communities; Colorado Springs, Colorado, San Antonio, Texas, and Cancun, Mexico under the expert management of The Opus Group.
Why Your Support Helps
The Incentive Research Foundation funds and promotes research to advance the science, enhance the awareness and appropriate application of motivation and incentives in business and industry globally. The goal is to increase the understanding, effective use, and resultant benefits of incentives to businesses that currently use incentives and others interested in improved performance. Your sponsorship of The 21st Annual Incentive Invitational demonstrates your organization’s commitment to the incentive community and will provide you unparalleled access to top customers.
For more information contact: Lisa Cherry • The Opus Group • firstname.lastname@example.org
21st Annual Sponsors
With Grateful Appreciation to all the 2014 IRF Hosts and Sponsors
Champions Club Sponsors
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos
Secrets Marquis Los Cabos
Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Golf & Spa Resort Los Cabos
Hilton Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort
AVI-SPL Audio Visual
Mexico Tourism Board
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos
[ See More Sponsors... ]
2014 Destination Hosts