If you have already confirmed your participation as a 2018 Invitaitonal Sponsor, please click here to access your 2018 sponsor guide.
Information on Participating as a 2018 Invitational Sponsor:
Details on the sponsor options for 2018 are available in the sponsorship prospectus. Please note that sponsorships are limited and sell quickly. Please contact The IRF for information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Considerations for In Kind Providers:
Due to attendance constraints and the nature of donations from our In Kind providers (Hosts, Hotels, DMCs, Merchandise, Technology, etc) the IRF must limit participation in certain areas. We truly appreciate any and all support from the incentive and travel community. Where participation is limited we actively encourage you to consider donating to our Around the World Live and Silent Auction, volunteer participation on one of our highly-active committees, or consideration of being a sponsor in future events.
For questions, please contact The IRF at email@example.com
- Attendance by supplier organizations is available by sponsorship and several levels are offered for consideration, subject to availability at the time of your commitment.
- Sponsorships are limited and there is a cap on the number of sponsor slots that are offered to ensure high-value business networking. The sponsorship slots will not last long. Be sure to make your commitment early to ensure your participation.
"The best industry event. I can see and visit with all my top accounts and meet new customers."
2016 Invitational Sponsor
General Inclusions for All Sponsorships
- Access to 200 + incentive buyers and corporate end users.
- Deluxe resort amenities, educational sessions, three hosted breakfasts, lunches, themed evening receptions and dinners, destination lifestyle recreation options (including golf tournament (check sponsorships for participation) and non-golfer options highlighting tours and activities unique to the Riviera Maya area.
- Up to four night’s accommodations at The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun, included for your qualified buyer guests, with a special discounted room rate (to be announced) for sponsors at The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun.
- Discounted air on our partner airlines. (Available to registered attendees and their paid guests for travel to the Invitational and is provided after confirmation of participation).
Can't Attend? You can still Support!
The IRF has held the prestigious Invitational for the past 24 years and raised funds through sponsorships and an auction of travel and merchandise packages to support the Foundation's ongoing efforts of research and education (http://theirf.org/). Previous Invitationals have been held in outstanding incentive resort locations including Miami, Florida (2 times); Las Vegas, Nevada (5 times); San Diego, California; Miami/Bahamas/Cruise (2 times); St. Andrews, Scotland; Maui, Hawaii (2 times); Grand Bahama Island; Los Cabos, Baja, Mexico, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Nassau/Paradise Island, Bahamas; Palm Springs & Desert Communities; Colorado Springs, Colorado, San Antonio, Texas, Cancun, Mexico, and Los Cabos, Mexico under the expert management of The IRF.
Why Your Support Helps
The Incentive Research Foundation funds and promotes research to advance the science, enhance the awareness and appropriate application of motivation and incentives in business and industry globally. The goal is to increase the understanding, effective use, and resultant benefits of incentives to businesses that currently use incentives and others interested in improved performance. Your sponsorship of The 24th Annual Education Incentive Invitational demonstrates your organization’s commitment to the incentive community and will provide you unparalleled access to top customers.
Please see your contract for full cancellation details.